Saturday 24 March 2018

Not a Fantasy, Yet a Reality.

I gave you love. I gave you happiness. All that I have was yours, because I believed in trust. I believed that what I have built for myself has no purpose if I had no will to share. You were my purpose. You were my love. You were my lifeline. Yet, you deceived me. Fooled me. Make me look like an idiot. Standing at the walkway, secretly wanting you to meet me halfway. All the promises you made, you broke them. All the love you had, you threw them. All the happiness I had, you took them. You took them. You took me. You threw me. You broke me. Guess this fairytale is not meant to have happy endings. The books lied. The movies exaggerated. I dreamed of a future - where you were all that was to it. However this is not fantasy, yet a reality. Wake up sanity, wake up. This is not a dream.

                                                                                                           J.G.S

No comments:

Post a Comment