Saturday 24 March 2018

Undefined.

Not everyone we love stays, not everyone that we trust are loyal, some people are a mistake that is bound to happen. An example to humanity. 

Hence, I dare the heartbreakers. I dare all of you to love back the people who loves you. I dare all of you to be loyal to the people who trusts you. I dare all of you to reciprocate whatever feelings that people have for you.

We are not entitled to be sad. We deserve a break from the heartbreak. We should be worthy of contentment. Of love. Passion. 

So I dare you to not break our hearts. For once, love the people that adore you, that looks up to you, that makes you their whole world. For once, believe in yourself, believe that you can be nice. You can change. You can show us, the world, that you are different. That you are kind, you are loving, selfless. Because love makes you do crazy things, but love, is also a cure to your bitterness.

J.G.S

No comments:

Post a Comment