Saturday 24 March 2018

Ray.

As the ray of sunshine glistened its way to my room,
Staring at the roses you gave me as it slowly wilts, 
I wondered,
Just wondered,
What would life be like,
If I have never known you.

The aura you have, 
Your sense of passion,
Our intimacy,
Would I miss all of that.

Before,
I thought I could live with the fact of not knowing what of a gem you are,
And how you made my life so valuable,
Twisting and turning in bed,
Wanting to feel you by my side,
Craving for your touch,
Your kiss,
Would I ever miss that.

Well,
What a fool,
I might've been.
What a fool, 
To think that I can live without you,
What a fool I can be,
Cause you are all that I care for,
All that I ever want,
The only love, my one and only lifeline.
Without you, 
I wouldn't want anything else.

You make me whole,
You make me, me.

Gracias, mi amore.

J.G.S

No comments:

Post a Comment