Friday 15 September 2017

This one's for you

Is it possible for one to be this intellectual; kind; caring; gentle?

I do find it a little odd and a little too good to be true. But the answer to the above question is, yes. 

It's possible. 

How can one be so comfortable with a person whom they have just known? In the beginning, things were a little awkward but as time went by, it was nice. It was perfect. And it's been a while since I have felt this way, again. 

He has the kindest of heart, and although we may have different views on things, we always settle for what is best. For all these while I have known him, I believe I see myself differently. Not to impress him or anything like that, but I see things not like the usual way, I would. 

Besides all the good stuff, he tends to be straightforward even though it may sting a little, you may soon realize, that there's a logic behind his words.  He has certain quirks that I don't even know if he realizes he has, but it's absolutely adorable. I understand that there's nothing manly about being adorable, however shut up. There is, and it's cute.

You know what. I am letting out a sigh of relief because although I may not know what the future holds for us, I will always cherish what we have, at the moment.

What do you expect from me?
Nothing.
That's not a reasonable answer.
I want nothing but you. I don't like to expect things, I prefer to live in the moment and see where things leads to.

I will be honest with you, in the beginning when things started moving in a fast pace, I wasn't prepared for anything. I was a little scared. This is different. Way different than what I have encountered in my previous relationships. Broken promises, lost words. It was even hard for me to say out those three major words out loud, thinking what if I don't live up to those words.

Do you know how nice it is to actually have an actual trust on someone and knowing they aren't going to break it? And believe me when I say this, doesn't matter if it's just a girl and boy relationship, friends, parents or even a student-teacher kind of relationship - it's nice to look at that person and think that you can actually trust this person with all your heart. 

I don't want a romance like in the films, or like the books I read myself to sleep at night. I want a love where I can trust someone. I want a love where although we don't talk to each other for hours or days - we can always count on knowing that we both miss each other, deeply. I want a love where we can always go out and make some memories or even just stay in bed on a lazy day, and still enjoy each other's company. 

He gives me that.

If I thought I knew what happiness was before this - I was absolutely wrong about it. 

I don't know if you get how this two becomes one thing works. But it's like now you have two people, and so what troubles you, troubles me. 

Yes, I don't know if we have forever to be with each other but like I said, I don't expect and I live in the moment. And at this moment, I am eternally blessed with his presence.

Oddly, he graced my way, unexpectedly and I am just glad I dealt with his crappy ass in the beginning, or who'd knew where we'd be today. Anyways, it's been a while since I've ever written about someone I find very dear to my heart, and trust me when I say this, I love you more than you think.  

I am sorry I don't show much affection as you do. As much as I believe that I am a hopeless romantic, I am sure that we both know that is so not true. I'm trying, however I want to thank you for bringing me to my countless cafes that I enjoy going even when it isn't your thing - thank you for being lazy with me on the days I don't planned on getting out of bed, and thank you for all the other things you have done for me. Even when I don't follow GoT, you still made me watch it with you, and I actually do remember some of their names, and the story line. Can't believe I watched the whole season 7 without watching the previous ones. Someone smack me. And don't get me started with the music.

Even after all that, I am just glad that I get to do all of it, with you. I don't know about you, and I don't really care what others think, this one is for you. I think you deserve an appreciation post for actually tolerating my crappy mood swings, and still loving me the same. Too more adventures, and memories to be made with you, my love.

-grace

No comments:

Post a Comment